With a desire to carry out our mission pillars of practice readiness and student-centered outcomes and with an opportunity to be even more accessible to the community, Charlotte School of Law has relocated to Charlotte Plaza at 201 South College Street.
This move puts our students closer to businesses and Mecklenburg and federal courts located uptown, and is only one block from the city transportation hub. Charlotte Plaza is also a short light-rail stop away from Charlotte School of Law's Clinic Site at 1300 South Boulevard.
A Great Place to Be!
- Expanded student access to county and federal courts
- Walking distance to leading law, banking, and energy companies and Charlotte’s seven Fortune 500 companies
- Increased accessibility for faculty, students, corporate partners and pro bono clients
- Judges, lawyers, business and community leaders can easily participate in campus events
- Improved community access to legal services
- Reduced carbon footprint with easily accessible public transportation
- Out-the-door access to all the City of Charlotte has to offer - dining, parks, entertainment, housing, professional sports, fitness, transportation, the arts, etc.
- 243,000 total square feet and 32,250 square feet in the library
- Presence on floors 1 and 2 and entire floors 4-13
- 17 classrooms, 3 moot court/classrooms, 1 training/classroom, and 1 courtroom
- 38 study rooms and 5 knowledge bars
Transportation & Parking Resources
Charlotte Area Transit System
The Plaza Sundries store located on the second floor of the Charlotte Plaza building next to the CSL Welcome Center sells CATS bus passes and LYNX train passes. They offer monthly bus and train passes as well as 10 Ride bus passes.
Passes can also be purchased online from the CATS online store and the Charlotte Transportation Center on 4th Street which is located beside the EpiCentre.