Courses and Transcripts
Charlotte School of Law’s Office of the Registrar is committed to dedicated service and adhering to the law school mission of student centeredness. The Registrar’s Office is responsible for maintaining academic records, preparing transcripts, conducting the registration process and planning and coordinating final exams. The Registrar’s Office also provides certificates of attendance and graduation.
Beginning Fall 2013, Charlotte School of Law will implement the CharlotteLaw Edge for incoming students - an innovative approach to preparing students to step directly into roles as practicing attorneys after law school. Charlotte School of Law is leading legal education in an exciting new direction by placing a strong emphasis on experiential learning, starting on the first day of classes. In addition to legal theory, our new curriculum emphasizes practical training in the skills and knowledge required to practice law, run a law practice, communicate with clients, and manage cases and transactions.
Recommended Sequence of Courses
Please Note: The above sequence of courses is for students who started prior to June 2013
- Summer and Fall Intersession 2014 Schedule
- Spring Break 2014 Intercession Schedule
- Spring 2014 Upperclass Student Course Schedule
- Spring 2014 1L (Fall 13 and Spring 14) Course Schedule
- Spring 2014 Starts Immersion Session Problems in Practice Schedule
- Research Edge Problems in Practice for Fall 13 Starts
- Spring 2014 Assessment I Schedule
- Spring 2014 Assessment II Schedule
- Spring 2014 Starts Assessment I and II Schedule
Request Transcripts / Enrollment Verification
Contact the Registrar’s Office