How to Apply
Step 1. Create an AccountCreate an account at www.lsac.org.
Step 2. RegisterRegister for the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT). The LSAT must be taken within five years of the application date.
Register for CAS service.
Step 3. SubmitSubmit the necessary documents for CAS
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official college transcripts for all college coursework.
- Recommender evaluations (optional).
Step 4. Complete the ApplicationComplete your Charlotte School of Law application through www.lsac.org with required attachments:
- Personal Statement (one to three pages in length, double-spaced).
- If appropriate, a detailed written explanation of any academic action, past and pending legal charges and violations and any other disciplinary actions.
- Application Fee"?FREE for first-time applicants ($50 for re-applying applicants)
- Addendums containing other pertinent information you wish to disclose in order to give a complete picture of your potential as a law student.