Your Passion. Your Career. Your Life.
The Center for Professional Development is a full-service career counseling and resource center, committed to assisting each student in identifying, developing and attaining his or her individual career goals.
Career counseling and assistance is provided by the CPD's qualified staff of legal and counseling professionals. Students are encouraged to make individual counseling appointments with the CPD to assess their unique strengths, discuss unique career goals and to develop effective job search strategies.
Individual counseling sessions are supplemented by career planning workshops and programs throughout the year, including: resume and cover letter workshops; interview skills workshops; networking skills workshops; career panels; and mock interview programs, to name a few.
The CPD Resource Room houses printed resources to assist students in exploring various career-related topics, including career planning, job search, resume preparation, interviewing skills, legal practice areas and alternatives, and law firm practice and management.
Symplicity Online Career Site
Student Career Development
- Internships and job postings for summer and academic year (on and off campus)
- Post-graduate positions, including judicial clerkship and public interest fellowships
- Professional and leadership development workshops
- Career-related articles and links
- Job fairs
- Complete listing of resources available in the CPD office
Current Available Jobs
View Alumni Resources