About the Law Library
The Charlotte School of Law Library is the research hub for the law school community. Our library holds the largest, most comprehensive law collection in western North Carolina, supporting our practice-ready curriculum. Attorneys, judges, and other legal professionals may use the library through our membership program.
Library Membership Open to the Legal Community
Charlotte School of Law's library membership program is open to judges, solo attorneys, law firms and legal departments.
The library will be closed to the public beginning Friday, July 19 and to attorney members beginning Friday, August 2 until further notice.
Members of the library enjoy access to a first-rate legal collection. The collection includes:
- United States statutes, regulations and case law
- Case law of all 50 states
- Statutes of all 50 states
- An extensive collection of North Carolina and South Carolina digests, encyclopedias, practice guides, and continuing legal education materials
- Major treatises in banking and finance, UCC, constitutional law, education law, intellectual property, corporate and securities law, civil and criminal procedure, administrative law, e-commerce, and international law
- Over 200 law reviews and journals