Requirements to Apply!
- Submit online application
- $100 non-refundable seat deposit fee
- Personal Essay (300-word minimum)
- Prospective Student Photo
- Current Resume or CV
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- An official college/university (conferred degree) transcript and/or a credentialed evaluation report (international conferred degree)
- A college/university degree in any discipline from any institution of post-secondary education that is accredited by an accredited US institution and/or
- A college/university degree from an international educational institution determined to be equivalent to a degree from an accredited US institution by an organization that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) or the Association of International Credentials Evaluators (AICE).
- Be fluent in the English Language (including verbal, writing, and reading)
- Recognition of Foreign Education Qualification. All international education credentials should be translated and evaluated for U.S. education qualification equivalency. Prospective students may go through a Credential Evaluation Service. (Recognition of Foreign Qualifications)
- Have access to a computer throughout the entire program
- Possess high speed internet, word processing, and reading comprehension skills
- Upon matriculation, must be able to pay tuition in full or per arrangements
- Adhere to technology specifications for the online (live) classroom
Take a moment to review the FAQs and Technology requirements found here
Please note: Admission is at the discretion of the school. The school reserves the right, at its discretion, to withhold or forbid registration or require withdrawal from the program of any student or applicant.